state of js implementations, 2014 edition

9 December 2014 10:29 AM (javascript | v8 | jsc | spidermonkey | igalia | webengineshackfest)

I gave a short talk about the state of JavaScript implementations this year at the Web Engines Hackfest.

29 minutes, vorbis or mp3; slides (PDF)

The talk goes over a bit of the history of JS implementations, with a focus on performance and architecture. It then moves on to talk about what happened in 2014 and some ideas about where 2015 might be going. Have a look if that's a thing you are in to. Thanks to Adobe, Collabora, and Igalia for sponsoring the event.

1. Hugo says:

Did you see the embeddable JS interpreter Duktape? Follows lua in spirit. (http://duktape.org/)

Super trivial to embed - if only it would perform like LuaJIT ;)

2. William ML Leslie says:

That was touching, wingo. I mean, I tiered up.

3. Ricky Youngblood says:

4. Accounting Case Studies says:

Accounting Case Solutions Solution and Analysis, Accounting Case Solutions Solutions, Custom solved according to your need.

5. Valley Health (A) Case Solution says:

I was searching for any article for my school homework lastly got it from you. Much obliged.

6. how to pay someone to write an essay says:

Then, what also to wait for from a gentleman that sit downward with a associates orielly javascript volume and then stand up two hours afterward to say.

7. Android Homework Help says:

8. The IS/LM Model Case Solution says:

I have been intending to compose something like this on my site and you have given me a thought.

9. Noise Engineering Homework Help says:

by visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.

10. Network Layer Homework Help says:

11. Manchun says:

This is crazziness. Then, what else to expect from a man that sits down with a friend's orielly javascript book and then stands up two hours later to pronounce "I just learned javascript!" Website Designing Company

12. TFTUS says:

Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college Software Testing CompanyUsability Testing Companyautomated testing companymobile app security testing company

13. Ethics And Libel Term Paper says:

Pretty helpful material, much thanks for this article

14. Electric Circuits online help says:

I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share Your informative post.

15. Basic Authentication PHP Homework Help says:

Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)

16. samsung galaxy note 8 features says:

This crazy new feature might be coming to the Galaxy Note 8 ... But Samsung will bring other new features to its next-gen phablet.

17. merry christmas 2016 cards says:
  18. Prayer Times says:

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

19. raees says:

Eager to know about upcoming movie raees

click
    Raees Release Date
    raees Story
    Raees Cast
    Raees Actress

20. Online MBA Assignment Help says:

Science Channel’s are giving a complete knowledge to its viewers about every thing students write done dissertation on this subjects and show its importance.

21. Computer Networking Homework Help says:

Great Information,it has lot for stuff which is informative.I will share the post with my friends.

22. Thesis Writing Help says:

23. Help With C Programming Homework says:

24. Homework Assistance UK says:

25. Noise Engineering Homework Help says:

26. Android Application Development Service says:

27. lucky patcher apk says:

Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup/restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.

28. spiderman noir vest says:

not pretty much the exact thing as avowed by J. First, I would.involves more execution, although both fields do overlap. I believe the heading of 'Engineer'...

29. imoappz.com says:

good open it and make totally free video calls as well as conversation with friends on wider display.Share videos as well as photos with friends. nice.

30. imo download for android says:

good You can additionally reveal your sensations and also mood by using different sticker labels provided by this app.nice.

32. watergadget says:

good is that it does not have separate storage tanks for the mineral and salt water. Instead, it is an all-in-one sort of system. nice.

33. raima singh says:

The middle of winter has long been a time of celebration around the world. Centuries before the arrival of the man called Jesus, early Europeans celebrated light and birth in the darkest days of winter. Many peoples rejoiced during the winter solstice, when the worst of the winter was behind them and they could look forward to longer days and extended hours of sunlight.

In Scandinavia, the Norse celebrated Yule from December 21, the winter solstice, through January. In recognition of the return of the sun, fathers and sons would bring home large logs, which they would set on fire. The people would feast until the log burned out, which could take as many as 12 days. The Norse believed that each spark from the fire represented a new pig or calf that would be born during the coming year.

The end of December was a perfect time for celebrationFeliz Navidad 2016 Navidad 2016Feliz año nuevo 2017

Frohe weihnachten 2016Frohe weihnachten Status für FacebookCanciones de Navidad 2016 Villancicos de Feliz Navidad 2016 en inglesCanciones de Feliz Navidad 2016
      Frohes Neues Jahr2017 Frohe weihnachten 2016 weihnachtsgrüße 2016 Frohe weihnachten
      Frohe Weihnachten und Neues Jahr 2017 Neues Jahr 2017frohe Weihnachten 2016

Frohe Weihnachtsgrüße 2016 Weihnachtsgrüße 2016Frohe Weihnachtsgrüße

Sprüche zu Weihnachten 2016Frohe Weihnachten Sprüche, Wünsche, GedichteGedichte zu weihnachten 2016Weihnachten 2016 Wünsche

analyze big data big data search data mining with big databig data database architecturehadoop big data database sql books hadoop big data analyticsdefine big databig data computing concept of big dataanalytics data database sql technology it big data big data examples big data miningsources of big datadata analytics companybig data volumemassive data big data storeopen source big data analytics analytics tools of big databig data structurebusiness data analytics applications for big databest big data databasemanaging big databig data analysis methods what's big data big data 3vexplain big data big data intelligence big data overviewanalytics on big datamassive data analysis big data featuresdatabase of big datause of big data big data productsbig data application developmentbig data and data mininghadoop analytics toolslarge data analytics big data data sourcesbig data researchbig data analytics startupadvanced data analyticsdata management big dataanalytics for big data features of big datadatabase sql books big data analytics methodology
     database sql books database sql pdfdatabase sqldatabase sql and nosqlwhat is data analyticsbig data in securitybig data articleshadoop articleshadoop software downloadhadoop trainingsdatabase sql tutorialsdata analytics booksbig data training in gaziabadbig data training in usbig data courses in goahadoop and big dataapplications of rhow to download big data pdfhow to learn big data and get jobbig data jobs and salary packagessalary packages of big data professionalbig data professionalsbig data professionals jobs
     spanish happinesshow to become spanish translatorspanish newbiespanish loveI love you more in spanish
     love and care in spanisbheat in spanishspanish loversspanish worldhow to speak and write spanishspanish language learn spanish very easily
     download the R tutorials for beginnersdownload SAS tutorials freelearn R and sasBig data engineer salary all over india
     I love you more than anyone in spanishhow to say bad in spanishhow to say you are good in spanishwhat are benfits of spanishspanish songs download sadlearn spanish from the websitespanish learning offline

In Rome, where winters were not as harsh as those in the far north, Saturnalia—a holiday in honor of Saturn, the god of agriculture—was celebrated. Beginning in the week leading up to the winter solstice and continuing for a full month, Saturnalia was a hedonistic time, when food and drink were plentiful and the normal Roman social order was turned upside down. For a month, slaves would become masters. Peasants were in command of the city. Business and schools were closed so that everyone could join in the fun.

34. lucky-patcher.co says:

I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you
    Good topic and has some fresh information on the subject. I am interested in this field of discussion and I have always been demanding reading blog posts like this, anyway I so good issues like this.

35. lucky-patcher.co says:

36. Mini Militia Pro Pack says:

good Currently you could take any kind of weapon as a Dual tool, like taking Rocket Launcher with a sniper or Double barrel with a Fire sprayer. best.

best printable 2017 Calendarbest printable 2017 Calendarbest printable 2017 Calendarbest printable 2017 Calendarbest printable Calendar 2017best printable Calendar 2007best printable Calendar 2017best printable Calendar 2017best printable Calendar 2007best printable Calendar 2017best printable Calendar 2017best printable Calendar 2017Us River map 2017Us River map 2017Us River map 2017Us River map 2017Us River map 2017Us River map 2017Us River map 2017Us River map 2007USA River map 2007USA River map 2007USA River map 2007USA River map 2007USA River map 2007USA River map 2007Map of united statesMap of united statesMap of united states

38. Manchun says:

Nice Article Thank you. JanBask Training as a Trainer, we offering Salesforce, Hadoop, Dot Net, SQL, PMP, Business Analyst and QA Testing.

39. Dissertation Writing Service UK says:

It's actually agreeable and meaningful. it's truly cool blog. Involving is very valuable object. You have truly help out lots of those who visit blog and deliver them usefully data.

40. valentines day 2017 says: