28 March 2011 11:24 AM (git | brunch | version control)
- git-brunch - Fresh fruit before lunch
- git brunch [-p]
- With no arguments, stashes all work and cherry-picks a snack onto the dining room working tree. Option -p runs a git-prune-snacked(1) afterwards.
- If running git-brunch does not produce the desired effects, try with sudo. For external brunches, see git-remote.
- Objects received via git-fetch-snack(1) should be inspected manually to ensure their fitness for brunch. Strawberries, cream, and waffles are currently unimplemented.
- SEE ALSO
- git-cherry-pick(1), git-snack-objects(1)
Independently discovered a few days ago, it seems.
git-brunch: the power of an idea whose time has come.