codification

17 November 2009 9:39 PM (sex pistols | anarchy)

Quoth Johnny Rotten: "You're only twenty nine, got a lot to learn". In my case, both conditions hold, and, regarding the latter:

Who knew?

1. Karl Lattimer says:

Dude, wtf! WHERE THE FUCK! did you find this?!?! LMFAO!

In the words of Sid Vicious, "I just started jumping around because it was the only thing I knew how to do"

2. Aaron Strontsman says:

Awesome. I vectorised this image a few days ago for Wikipedia...

3. Aaron Strontsman says:

... although I haven't understood it either. Might actually be a joke.

4. Mike Gran says:

That's the steps for East Coast Pogo. West Coast Pogo has an extra shuffle ball change between 2 and 3.

River map of United statesRiver map of United statesRiver map of United statesRiver map of United statesPrintable calendar 2017Printable calendar 2017Printable calendar 2017Printable calendar 2017Printable calendar 2017Printable calendar 2017Free Printable calendar 2017

Free Printable calendar 2017Free Printable calendar 2017Free Printable calendar 2017Free Printable calendar 2017Free Printable calendar 2017Free calendar TemplatesFree calendar Templates

Free calendar TemplatesFree calendar TemplatesFree calendar TemplatesFree calendar TemplatesFree calendar TemplatesFree calendar TemplatesFree 2017 calendar Templates

Free 2017 calendar TemplatesFree 2017 calendar TemplatesFree 2017 calendar TemplatesFree 2017 calendar TemplatesFree 2017 calendar Templates

printable calendars printable calendars printable calendars printable calendar printable black calendars printable black calendars printable black calendars printable indian calendars printable us calendars printable us calendars printable calendars us printable calendars indian printable calendars print us calendars

7. debra says:

I don’t mean any offense to you but you had to learn many things before. You are 29 and it will be hard for you to start learning now. it will be fine if you have that crave to learn things. medical billing services

8. jim says:

.. although I haven't understood it either. Might actually be a joke.astroguru