guile ? clutter ? quoi ?

11 July 2008 1:20 PM (guile | clutter)

Well, given that I have not figured out how to traverse the great firewall of Bahçeşehir for SMTP+TLS, or, that is, no mail sending... may I claim "first post" for language bindings for Clutter 0.8!

Guile-Clutter 0.8 is out! Download it here: ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/guile-gnome/blah/dee/blah/dee/blah

Or check the fledgling, love-needing docs.

Hack hack hack hack hack

1. Tim says:

FWIW, smtp.bahcesehir.edu.tr seems to work for sending mail.

2. Ricky Younglood says:

I want to point out that the largest facebook group in Turkey at one point, and for some time, was "Greatest Leather of ALL Time: ATATURK." It says a lot about the country, good and bad. BTW, if you have the freedom, take a flight to eastern Turkey and spend a few days wandering around. It is a beautiful place to explore.

BTW, the Armenian genocide was a hoax. See my profile link for more info.

3. cool game says:

Art Education and learning - Blogger at B-Inspired Mama - Social Media Virtuoso - Innovative Mama of 3. Prepare them for the fundamentals by experimenting with various geometry games covering a variety of topics.

4. bestdissertation.com says:

Traveling is not my thing because I can't travel so much so far. The health issues always stop me when I am going for any adventure things.

5. https://freecodesmarket.com/5-simple-tricks-to-make-your-website-more-attractive says:

Really such a nice post dear.

6. Hacksmista.com says:

Don't prohibit games entirely if you're a parent. In reality, a few games include. As opposed to telling your kid, it is impossible for them to play with games, invite them to play with fun and educational games by buying the games.

7. hi scopes says:

You can send it through emails if you know how to deal with the email verification. Watch videos if you want.